Trout House, Iowa County, Wisconsin, USA
Detailed location provided after booking.
Book with us!
You can book online below.
About the property
Very secluded and quiet, with on site stream fishing access. The house is very large, with plenty of space to spread out.
Shops, Amenities and Activities
• University of Wisconsin-Madison 25.1 mi
• Devil's Lake State Park 26 mi
• Wisconsin State Capitol 28 mi
• Botham Vineyards 3.9 mi
• Blue Mound State Park 3.7 mi
• Folklore Village6.1 mi
• Cave of The Mounds National Natural Landmark 6.4 mi
• Twin Valley Beach 7.7 mi
• Tyrol Basin Ski & Snowboard Area 7.5 mi
• Governor Dodge State Park 6.8 mi
• Cox Hollow Beach 8.6 mi
• American Players Theatre 8.9 mi
100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in; 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in; No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
• Check in after 4:00 PM
• Check out before 11:00 AM
• Maximum overnight guests: 6
• Base rate up to 4 guests, additional fees for more
• Minimum age to rent: 21
• Children allowed: ages 0-17
• No pets allowed
• No events allowed
• No smoking allowed
• All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
• High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)